Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photography by Tami has officially launched !

















It's official! The Photography by Tami website is officially up ! I am offering an intro special of $95 for 150 images on CD for you as well as up to 10 of your favorites edited and added to the CD in addition! The coolest part is you choose your favorites that same evening! $95 buys you 2 hours of shooting time ... Unlimited wardrobe changes if wanted and no limit on people in the photos ... Whether your session is individual or with 20 of your relatives or best friends, the rate stays the same ! We can do endless combinations with friends and relatives too! I believe that every life has a beautiful story, and through my photography I would like to help you tell yours. Contact me @ Photographybytami@live.com if interested in scheduling a shoot. I currently shoot in El Dorado County and believe that your next photoshoot should be taken not just through the creative mind and eye of the photographer but through the deepest part of the heart behind the lens as well. I live my life with a heart wide open and will create timeless memories for you to keep long after little feet no longer fill your days with music for all the years to come.

1 comment: