Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Artistic Photography by Tami Site has Arrived ! Me & My World .. The reason I am driven to work hard ....














My name is Tami and I am a 32 year veteran of El Dorado County with a passion for photography. I believe that every life has a story, and through photography I would like to tell each story in its own amazing and beautiful way. I believe the best pictures are taken not just through the eye and creative mind of the photographer but from the most passionate part of the heart behind the lens as well. I am a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister and Friend and long to make a small living while being able to raise the 5 year old love of my life at home. I live life with my heart wide open and promise to capture your most timeless moments one photograph at a time this same way. I have a vintage artistic style with a modern and at times youthful edge. I am running a start-up special of $95 for 2 hours of shooting time. This includes 150 plus images on CD as well as up to 20 edits of your choice that you will choose the night of your shoot. I allow as many wardrobe changes as you wish in your 2 hour time frame, and there is no additional cost per person so you can have a single shoot or a shoot of 20 with endless combinations still for $95. Your life is already beautiful ... Let me help you capture it with timeless photography to enjoy all the future years to come. Every life has a story and behind the lens I would like to help you tell yours.

To book contact me @ 530-409-8567

No comments:

Post a Comment