Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello 2014 !! A Sold out 2013 Year in Review !!

It was an AMAZING 2013 ! So amazing between 43 shot weddings ( I officially shot my 100TH wedding ! ) and 2 more publishings that my Blog site sadly took back seat awhile . Thanks to a New Year and a little slower season Id like to share the best of 2013 with you all and cannot WAIT to show you what is coming for 2014 ! Wedding Season is nearly sold out with 43 booked weddings the upcoming new year but there are still a few slots left! Thank you to all of you SOOO much Artistic Photography by Tami was voted 3RD PLACE in my region in the Readers Choice Awards for Wedding Portraiture! You also gave me a top 10 seat in the KCRA 3 A List !! Scroll down and enjoy the best of 2013 it was an AMAZING year and enjoy a lil sneak peek of all the fun the new year of 2014 has kicked off with too !! Thank you SOOO Much again !!
When Classic Wedding Portraiture JUST wont do ;)
This was one of my MOST favorite completely candid series of shots of a grooms face ever caught on my camera as he first saw his beautiful bride .. As she came into focus he yelled a big YES! and the entire crowd clapped and giggled. Capturing these SPLIT second moments you cant get back is why I love what I do so much;) Unique Engagement Portraiture ....
First Year & Cake Smash Shoots by Tami
Children by Tami ;)
Creative Maternity Portraiture by Tami
Infant Portraiture by Tami
Holiday Fun By Tami
Creative Family Portraiture by Tami
Senior Portraits by Tami :) Thank you SOOOOOO much for looking at some highlights of 2013 ! Just wait till you see 2014 ! Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment